martes, 27 de agosto de 2013

Vmas red carpet review

Hello everyone! As I promised Yesterday, here I am and This is my review from the 2013 vmas that took place in Brooklyn. I didn't watch the whole show but I only missed 30 minutes, the rest, I looked it on the web page. So, here starts my review, I hope you guys enjoy it, Any opinions and comments? Just express it down there. It's divided in three parts: This one is the first part, the red carpet. Then, the award winners, and then, finally the perfomances, Enjoy it!

The Red Carpet


There isn't a better way to start the review than commenting the outfits! So I'm gonna start commening the outfits of few celebs (Katy Perry
, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus,Selena Gomez...)

So, I'm starting with Katy Perry.  Katy went to the red carpet more Prismatic than ever. She explained what her new album will be about, with a few darkness but letting light in. But girl, you outfit wasn't prismatic. I mean, she wanted to make Brooklyn Roar, but with that outfit, seriously? I mean it's not bad, But it's too much, long sleeves leopard print with metalic Emmm things? Katy didn't make Roar, sorry. Maybe her perfomance will be better than her outfit...

But, the outfit wouldn't be the same without her golden and shiny ROAR teeth! That was the final touch of her brilliant outfit. Seriously, she was with loong slevees and all the neck covered with the dress, I'm sure that this is not comfortable at all.



As you can see, I'm starting with the worst outfits of the night in my opinion. Before saying nothing, I don't even like the new Miley's hair look. And with that little buns on her head she was like... weird. I mean I don't like at all. An the outfit.... nothing to say, It's not horrible but, so Miley. I remember when Miley was with her long brown hair and she sang sweet songs like The Climb, and now, Oh, she grew up! And look at that pose. Well, if she has fun, let her do what she wants as her new song says.



And we keep on with Lady Gaga. I have to admit that I thought that she would wear a more weird and threatful thing like the creepy and dsgusting meat dress. The dress it's still far from my tastes, I mean I don't like at all it looks like she's on a funeral instead that on the vmas... Without ofending her. The dress It would've been better withot the black thing that came out of the bottom of the dress. And the black wig I think it didn't suit her,  but anyway she was nice if we look back and see what she weared before.


Now, let's comment the outfits that I like the most. Yesterday I said Selena Gomez's outfit was akward, but it still suit her a lot! She looks great with that dress on, and It's weird but nice at the same time, And this kinda dress can't be worn by anyone, I think that this dresses suit a few persons, And Selena was elegant, lassy but modern with that Versace outfit. Well done Selena, that was a nice point for you!


That was probably the outfit that I liked the most! And not just only that blue dress that finally Taylor wore a more modern thing, I loved her hairdo! The dress suit her, because she always wore like, champagne colored dresses ore something like that, and in this ocasion She bet for some great that really suited her.  Nothing more to say!



To end the red carpet review, here it is the picture of Robin Thicke and his wife wich I don't know it's name. If someone knows, tell me. He was so classy and elegant for the ocasion, And I have to say that I like her wife's dress it's so sparkling, and stunning! Well, there were a lot of more people such as Becky G (I loved her outfit) Rita Ora (nice outfit) Austin Mahone (nice, well) and more people I know, but I only did the review of the most relevant in my opinion. Later, I will post the award winners review.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario