sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Finally I got it, yeah.

When someone tells you "you  have to do something" and you don't exactly know how to do that "Something" don't you feel kinda, Scared? So, that's what happened to me. I had to do a remix, of 4 songs, it was for music class, for a dance. And the group said: we all will try to do it, so, you try it to. After hoursa trying, the day of the class, I said that I couldn't but i decidet, not to give up. And yesterday, friday afternoon, I did it. Yeah, the remix is done on my computer lalalalalalala It's done ^_^

It's nod the best remix, it's something very simple, but anyway, who cares? I mean I did it, and that''s the Bucket for today! If at the very first time that you try something you fail, just keep on going! Who knows if you will get it later!

Sorry for short entry, later, I will write another one larger :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario