lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Coming up' vmas review

Yo! Bucketeers, its' me again! And today I'm posting this to say, Yesterday it took place in Brooklyn the 2013 Video Music Awards, but I couldn't watch em entirely because Here, It was very late, and I just watched a short piece of the red carpet, I didn't see the perfomances and all this stuff. Luckily, Mtv spain is going to show on tv the yesterday's show again, And today I will see it, and Tomorrow morning' I will make a Review of what a think about the award winners (I've watched it on the web site of mtv) The outfits (Selena Gomez outfit was a little  bit akward, I think) And the perfomances. I saw katy perry's perfomance this morning, And it seems like she's improving her voice! I remember 2 or 3 years ago, she sounded real awful, but now she does sound good, And I have to admit that i just Love roar, it's been stuck in my head since I listened to it for the first time. I also have curiosity to see Lady Gaga's perfomances. You know, I used to be a fan of her. Now I don't, I mean I do not hate her, I just listen too other things now (I am True NELSTAR yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

A's vocabulary list: Nelstar= Nelly Furtado fan


Well, We are about to be 500 bucketeers, the 500 bucketeer will recieve candy and a bunch of flowers tararara! If you are the 500 bucketeer, comment please, It will make me happy *-*

Well, tonight I will see the vmas again, cause tonight I couldn't watch'em live because it was late in Spain. Tomorrow You will have a good review with pictures, and a lot of work on it! So, se ya tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario