martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

First Image


Hello Bucketeers! Today is a very special day, this is the first "image" of the blog. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Well image, image with text. Is a Tutorial for creating a bucket list, but as it says in the own image, don't take it to serious, because creating bucket lists it's something that you don't need help while you are doing it. Someday, i will create my bucket list, with the same tecnique if used here. I've been watching images on google, and I found people who created it's bucket lists. And I smiled, I smiled because it's something so cute, so great! You feel so proud of you when you say DONE! as i felt, whe I posted this image here. 

This blog is a project. This blog it isn't something tht I write for having fun. This is a project of my dayle life, wich is about buhcket lists, but htis blog is a bucket list its'self because its one of the most important things to me, so its a part of it, and it's DONE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario