sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Counting the stars.

Heeeeeeeey! It's me, that "girlthatusedtowriteablog" You know, it's been such a long time since the last time that I wrote here, Since April I think. And I won't lie, I thought a lot of times maybe I should write the blog, maybe I should write an entry, Maybe blablabla. I'm kinda busy at that time, because in nothhing I will start the nex school year. Now, I officialy have the PET with an 8'3. A little less than What i had with the Mock but I don't care anyway. There's something Important that I have to add to my bucket list,

IF YOU START SOMETHING, END IT. (Wait, wait, no caps, no caps.)

You see? Me and my great humor are back Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :3! Hahahahahah no. Well I came back here because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHDTOUhmxQ

It's very inspiring, I don't know the meaning of the video, if I'm sincere, but anyway, I think that it's about inspiration, it's about that all your experiences that you had time ago, will be useful for the present, and inspirational for the future.  This song inspires me a lot, and I simply don't give a f*ck (Censored for strong laungage, and this blog is PEGI + 3) if it's from 2004. Yeah it's from 2004. I always listen to old music, And it's ironic, but I don't know what my generation has done to music. I love the early 2000's music, but I was only 2 years old at 2000. So as you understand, I didn't pay attention at that music, because I was too busy being a 2 year old kid.

I wabten to write back here, because it was a project that I always had, and later I realized that I forgot about it. Dammit. When I left this, we were 300 bucketeers, and now we are 431, But I'm sure that the visits that I got meanwhile I wasn't writing, now I won't have them because it's like "Now that I started reading this, the writer leaves it" I know that it'll be hard to get visits again, but I simply don't care, every single person that see this, even thought if it's only 1 person, jus think about this.

"Don't judge the reasons that have the other people for doing what they do, don't watch them explode without doing nothing, Don't let no one judge you, Count the stars, that you see int his picture, and then you will see all the reasons that make you worht it. Oh, and don't forget to count yourself as a star."



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario