viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

Friday,Sweet Friday.

You know? I don't use the word "Thursday" For me it's "that day before Friday" It's that, "Pre-Friday"  For me every week, every single day from the week it's a countdown, for the great friday, Here you have a little sample of my week:

Monday- 

Oh goddam, today is Monday. Yes, M-O-N-D-A-Y It''s crazy how only 5 letter can make you feel angry, yes, Monday. That day, when you think "Oh, i've got to change my alarm, i'm getting tired of that song, because it's simply a song, that you loved before, and when you put it as an alarm, you began to hate it" An advice: don't put a song that you like as an alarm, you will end up hating it.

Tuesday-

Well, a day has passed, yay, it's not Monday, it's not friday, but at least, you know that Monday is far away, The emotions that i feel on Tuesday, mixed happines and, "saddnes" because it's not Friday, but I describe it as a "The first step on the way to Friday"

Wednesday-

Cool day. I like wednesdays it's one of the lightests days on highschool yay. No class in the afternoon, and, only 2 days till Friday, i like Wednesday, it helps me to wait till Friday, 

Call it Thursday, Pre Friday or Whatever you want, but, Only 1 day to Friday!

Yaaaaaaaay! I don't like thursday, because it's like, Friday is almost there but it's still not here! But at the same time it's Oh damn! Friday is almost here c'mon, only 1 day, you'll resist

And,Friday arribes, yaaaaaaaaaaay! I like fridays, I love fridays, I'm free, i can listen to music while I write my blog without caring of exams and all this ****** (censored)

So The Bucket for today is: If you want something, just wait for it, living each moment and thinking, that someday, it will arribe!

PD= I just can't stop listening to that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvZ12DDtoU  Don't ask me why, but, I don't watch dick figures, I've seen maybe 2 or 3 episodes, but this version of the song it's soo cool, i can't stop listening to it ! Weird things, yes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario