miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

Surprises That Make You Think.

Sometimes, things are not like we thought they could be. They're completly different. I told you yesterday about my singing exam today, didn't I? So, i was terryfied and I I was the  whole class "I will fail I will Fail I will Fail". Then, the hour arrived. Our group was the first to sing. When the teacher said "Group 3. You start"  I was stunned. I was like: why? why do we gotta start? But, only a little bit i was allright cause i thought, if you do it now, it will be done.  And, the music started playing. I was so nervous, but i left my nerves at the chair in front of me and i started singing. The teacher went closer to us to hear us clearly. After that terrible 3 minutes, The song ended, and the teacher told us that we did "fine" everythingwas fine now. I finished the exam. and where the other groups finished, the teacher said the marks. I was prepared. Totally prepared to hear everything. And then she looked at me and said "Group 3 has got a 6, except you. You've got a 7.

A 7. A ****** GOOD 7.

I couldn't believe it. with that wack voice a 7? I was stunned, but happy. Damn happy. I didn't start jumping because everyone was there but, i was jumping inside of me. This great surprise made me think. I'm always that one who thinks that everything will be bad, that i will do it badly. Always negative things. But this, this made me think, that you don't have to say "I'm the best" but you don't have to sink yourself. You just have to say  I CAN DO IT.

Because you CAN do it. if you try, if you are decided to face the things with determination. You will do it. I was the one who got a highest mark. But i also was the one, who got upper on her inside. This is, another thing to add to my bucket list. "Beliebe more in yourself"

By the way bucketeers, tomorrow i've got a maths exams. I H-A-T-E  maths. I always did, and I always will. Now, i'm leaving, i'm going to study. I've got to say, I can do it. And i will got that magical "5" on that paper where says "Maths" that makes feel so angry. Also, tomorrow, i'll know the results of the PET exam. More surprises? I hope them to be like today's one.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well done! That's a great mark, you have to believe in yourself and then you will accomplish everything. :) Hugs from Èric!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aaaaw thanks :)! That helps me a lot :)! I'm going to publich now, the new entry, about the results of the PET, i'm so happy about it, i've gotta publish that my mark is the highest of the higschool :)! Give him hugs too :)

      Eliminar