sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

And it's getting better, Growing stronger.



Heeeey! As today it's the new start of the blog, I did some new things! As you can see, I changed the background image, And I changed the style of letters off the tittle and the entries, And There's something that i'm intereseted about, You see the question that I made on the right side? Answer please, I wanna know what do you think about my entries! And if you like my blog, you can follow it! Well bucketeers, I hope to keep on with this blog till we arribe at 500 Bucketers, Later if I have inspiration I will write! Please, someday, comment ;) I Also put a youtube bar with the songs I recommend to you, Listen to them!

                                                   

As you see, Now I post pictures! Yeah,  this is Getting Better, Growing Stronger.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario