martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

Mubucket List


Mubucket List.
Finally, I found an original title for this entry. Yay. (You see? I’m accomplishing all the things in my list! I don’t write in caps anymore ^^ I’m da boss :3)  After a while thinking:
Eeeeer… maybe It will bee? No.
Or wil this beee? Noooooo
And what if…..? Negative
Oh! Eeeem no. Definitely No.
And then… (tatararararara sound) the dirty and full of spiderwebs lightbulb that’s inside my head, turns on! This light makes my foggy thought disappear for a while and I think of an original name. I know, that, I’m not giving any idea of what is this entry about, and, this tittle doesn’t say anything, you maybe will be thinking what the hell is she writing? So. This entry talks about:

Music (I’m trying to control myself… I need to write in caps………………)

Yes, music. (Mubucketlist! Badum Tsss) I told you before that I am a master of humor. Tomorrow I have a Singing Exam. Everyday I will add a new thing on my bucket list. And Finally I will have a full Bucket List of all this time.

Well. I explain my objective. Improve my singing voice. I don’t sing very well. I sing, well, awful. My voice is awful. We sing in groups of 4 people. That’s fine for me because the other people will help me to hide my horrible voice.  I think improving my singing voice will help me to improve my confidence. Because, there’s a thing I just can’t evade. When I listen to songs that make me sway to the beat, I sing. Or I want to sing, and I whisper, cause shame doesn’t allow me, because I don’t want to hear a “You sing awfully” I don’t want no one  to sink me again. I know that when I sing the clouds become angry and say “I WANT TO RAIN BECAUSE THIS VOICE MADE ME ANGRY” I wrote in caps yes. But It wasn’t me, it was the clouds. The clooooooooooooouuds! Blame it to the clouds. 

After the exam week, I will apply new things and make the blog more “attractive” if I can.  And keep on building Bucket List’s yes! 
This blog is for people that want to know about bucket lists. This blog is for “bucketeers” this blog is for everyone. This blog is for people that want to write nonsense like: TRUCKS. Without being insulted. This blog is a place where you can be free. This blog is part of my bucket list, but is for everyone that wants to distract themselves with something original and fresh. And from now on, this is a place when you CAN WRITE IN CAPS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario