sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

Bucket Mornings

Today i'm officially on holydays! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* A weeek without waking up at 7:30 everyday. I'm happy. Here I am, a saturday morning, with my headphones on, (nowI'm stuck to Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd, I can't stop listening it, it's just something ^^) I've got to tell you something funny bucketers.  Last Thursday 21, in my highschool we celebrated international poetry day, and I went out to read a part of a poem in english (Pure Imagination, By Roald Dahl) And, I saw all my life pass in front of me in 2 seconds.

I'll Tell you.  The journey of 1:30 started, and I was sitting on the floor, and my foot, fall asleep. It didn't answer. And I had the terrible idea of started walking without making sure my foot was ok. It was a miracle that i didn't fall. Evereyone was laughing, but I didn't care, in this moment I  only was thinking "I'm allright,I'm allright" 

This made me thing, that the bucket for that day was:

Think well before doing something.

Because, if no, you can crush yourself  the floor. It was a truly miracle that I didn't. The next post bucketeers, it will be with a picture :)! We are 140 I think (as i said before, most of them it's me.) This holydays i'm full of homework.

Anyway, I will do'em with a smile.
No, I won't. Don't lie.
Anyway, I know I will do'em angry.
But I will do'em
Yes You will do'em
A Bucket List also has things that you wish "please don't be there"
But they are.
Of course they are.
And if you want to accomplish your bucket list...

You've Got to Do it all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario