lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

Bucket's growing.

My bucket list is growing stronger everday. It's growing with no control, soon, it will crush me. Today's new on the bucket list:

NOT TO HAVE HICCUPS ON CLASS.

wait wait... do not write in caps, do not write in caaaps.

So, it's so disguting. Argh i hate that feeling! It was the last hour of class, the teacher was talking, i was thinking in trucks and in bucket lists. Actually, I was thinking that i would write this in My Phantom blog. Nobody visits me, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm soooooooooooooo excited, and a master of humor.

I know, having hiccups is something that i do not own. If my body wants to have hiccups, the hiccup will come no matter what I say. I couldn't talk during the whole our of class. I had to ask to the teacher: "Please let me go to the bathroom, i have a hiccups attac"

After a: "What the....?" lookin', the teacher allowed me to go to the bathroom. I spent 10 minutes drinking water, coughing, and doinbg a lotta nonesenses that i heard, on somewhere, that takes away hiccups. None of this tings has worked. Angry, I went upstairs, and sat to my chair again.  Finally after a loooooooooong while, when the class was about to end, the hiccup left me. This history of the hiccup made me thing, that, this is one thing, that, as a loot og things that Happends on life. It's something that you can't control. You just have to keep trying till you win, and, if you don't give up. You win. I won my hiccups battle, and I won stability. I wasn't coughing at my chair, and everyone stop starin' at me. Also, I thought, that soon, I will now the results of the MOCK of the PET exam. I'm so excited. I did an exam that was my illusion. English is my illusion. Is the biggest thing on my Bucket List. And step by step, inch by inch, i'm completing it till the last minute.

My bucket list is growing, and my dreams are growing with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario