miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

100 Bucketeers!

Hiii Bucketeers, after almost a week wihtout publishing anything on the blog, i'm back ^_^! In 2 days i will be on holydays for a week :D! I don't like ending a therm of highschool cause fo the marks. I've failed 1 subject. Maths. I feel so angry, i hate mats a lot you know! After 2 exams failing, the last one, i've passed it with a 5. I thought: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
But after the "Yay" it comes the: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
I've passed the exam, but not the therm. I think maths follows me, saying: Hey you, you think you can solve us?  I'mn happy for english, cause of the PET and all this, but maths only give me headaches. Terrible. Here's the bucket for today:

Free myself of maths, and kickin it's trush with a damn 6 or 7, to pass all the course.

Well, i was writing this entry to say: WE AREEEEEEEEEEEEE 100 BUCKETEEERS

We really aren't. The most of the visits is me, looking the blog,  Because I don't know how to do that the blog dosn't count my own visits. If someone knows how to, tell me please. From now on, I will try to get the log better and mora attractive, with pictures and etc.... So Bucketers, leave a comment someday, I'm waiting :)!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario