jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

Happines is 8.8

Strange title, isn't it? This is probably the first thing that you thought when you read the title of this entry.  But this starnge title, is not starnge at all. It has got a meaning. A great meaning, a meaning that I will never ever forget. I told you about that i was doing the Mock of the Pet didn't I? So, the teacher called me today, to tell me the results. I was so nervous. I didn't know the results, but i started to hear people telling me "Congratulations" and the 2 english teachers that told me "i will tell you later, great results" I was with a friend of mine, and she told me "I think you've passed it." And i was like "No way" then. The hours, passed slowly, every minute, every second, I was thinking in the damn results. then, the hour arrived. I went out and the teacher told me.

You have got a 8.8 well done. Wee need to work a little bit on the writing and the reading but you kicked it, you passed everything in the test.
Results: Reading 20/25 Writing: 20/25 Listening 25/25 (Music, how can I thank you for this?) Speaking: 23/25

Because I CAN. And this bucket list is here to show that i can. This archievments things that i complete in my life, beliebing in my attitudes, beliebing in myself i can do it. For me, this is higger than climbing a mountain or swimming a big sea.

Because this is MY bucket list, because this are the most important things for me, and no matter what, when or where, it will always be there, and it won't be gone, till it has a lots of archievments and I can be proud reading it, saying "I did all that"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario